Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Thoughts..New Year

I'm excited to start a new school year. I love getting ready and setting up my room.  We got painted this summer so I have lots of work to do!  Everything is pushed to one side of my room.  Here are my thoughts for the new year:
  • I'm teaching the gifted cluster class.  I need to step up my game.
  • I am going to be the Math Lead teacher of my school so I need to try and motivate the staff and get familiar with other grade levels math curriculum.
  • Last year I didn't use Kagan as much as I usually do.  This year I want to use it much more.
  • I'm starting a blog on my website with the class.  I'm excited to see what they post.
  • I also want to manage my time better during breaks and after school.  I love to talk and have fun but it puts me behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment