Sunday, July 31, 2011

Snack Ideas- Linky Party!

Mrs. Bainbridge is having a Linky Party about snacks. Check it out!


Mrs. Bainbridge's Class


For snack I have my kids bring in their own snack everyday. Most of them bring something small to eat and drink. I have rules about the right type of snack. There is no candy, cookies, or anything super messy. They eat during Guided Reading and Daily 5 time. They are supposed to eat and work at the same time. I wish it always went that way. Last year I had one kid who could not bring in a snack so I gave him one each day.
I've thought about doing the calendar thing but I worry someone would forget snack and kids might not like the snack for that day.
I'm curious to see what others say!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen! Thanks for joining my linky party!

    I like the idea of the snacks at Daily Five... you're the third person who has said that.

    I've done a snack calendar for several years now and kids *for the most part* bring their class snack everyday.

    :)
    Christina
    Mrs. Bainbridge's Blog

    ReplyDelete